Saturday, August 22, 2009

Parent Meeting


Parents,

Greetings from North Springs Charter High School! I would like to invite you to a brief meeting regarding your child’s involvement in his/her advanced placement world history class. As I’m sure you know, your children have been hard at work this semester learning a brief, but detailed history of the world. Their work ethic and creativity, in this process, have been truly been astounding.

As we enter the third week of the school year I would like to use this get-together to discuss the following topics:

* What is/are the workload/expectations/benefits of AP
* AP World History Study Guides
* Mr. Benschine’s AP World History Blog
* Extra Credit Film Review Permission Slips
* World History Summer Trip
* Question/Answer Session

The meeting will be on Thursday, August 27th. We will meet in the media center at 6:00pm and should be finished between 6:30 - 6:45pm. Also, I will bring my calendar and will be available to schedule individual parent-teacher conferences after the meeting. I look forward to seeing you!

2 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.