
There will be an extra credit film screening on Thursday, April 15th from 3:45 to 6:15. We will be watching the Pianist to supplement Thursday's lecture on the Holocaust. I hope many of you can make it. This is my favorite extra credit film that I show... with the exception of the Message.
Oh yea. right. Cuz the Message was SOOO good right? It was so amazing . . . I just can't get over it.
ReplyDeleteActually, the Message WAS kind of good. The acting was dramatic without being overdone, the information was fairly accurate, and the special effects weren't so obvious as I thought they would be. I was actually a lot more entertained by it than I thought I would be.
ReplyDeleteben you must have no life. the message was a great historical piece but it had no entertainment value
ReplyDeletewow... u guys make me laugh :)
ReplyDelete