
I hope you guys are enjoying your day off. Here's some more good news. Since we won't start chapter 18 until Tuesday/Wednesday, I'll push back the due date for the chapter 17 guided reading until then. So:
2nd, 4th, 6th period guided readings are due Tuesday, January 12th.
7th period guided readings are due Wednesday, January 13th.
and...
While it isn't great news... at least you're getting the heads up. We'll also be having a quiz over chapters 15, 16 and 17 on Tuesday/Wednesday so be prepared.
Enjoy your day off!
Oh yeah, and don't forget your homework that was due today on Monday.
redo the link to savannahs holiday card cuz the one u hav now isnt working please
ReplyDeleteyou would put that picture...
ReplyDeletethis BBQ kinda looks like you Beennshyne.
ReplyDeleteSo I, like, watched District 9, or something.
ReplyDeleteMick, I'm guessing the link expired... or Savannah killed that one.
ReplyDeleteBen, it was awesome! Probably the best movie about the apartheid in South Africa... seriously.
I have a funny story... In Montreal there is a bridge over the St. Lawrence River that is called Pont Champlain, in apparently NO dedication to Samuel de Champlain. However, in Ottowa (on the Ottowa River), there is another Pont Champlain that was named after de Champlain, yet that is not where he settled... Hmmm, ironic.
ReplyDelete