Saturday, January 16, 2010

Unit 3 Important Dates


Please read the following and plan accordingly. These dates are applicable for all periods.
DBQ essays will be due on Friday, January 22nd.

The chapter 19 guided reading will be due on Monday, January 25th.

The chapter 20 guided reading will be due on Friday, January 29th.

The unit 3 Saturday study session will be held on Saturday, January 30th from 11:00am - 2:00pm.

The unit 3 test (multiple-choice) will be administered on Monday, February 1st.

The unit 3 test (essay) will be due on Tuesday, February 2nd.
Study session times will be: Wednesday afternoon from 3:45 - 4:15, Thursday afternoon from 3:45 - 4:15 and Friday morning from 7:45 - 8:15.

10 comments:

  1. i can't access the ch. 19 guided reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Ch.19 Guided reading questions. . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I fixed it Leighton. Let me know if you still can't access it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a serious issue. I'm not totally done with my paper, and I've lost the documents. Do you have an electronic copy that you could upload here?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Quick question, can the paraagraphs be super long? or can we break them up a bit so they dont run on forever?

    ReplyDelete
  7. i found the song!!! mr. benschine you must listen to this and find a way to play it!!
    its called istanbul by they might be giants
    its sooooooo awsome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can we use the Princeton Review book as a source for our guided reading?

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's fine Leighton. Just cite it since it is an outside source.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.