
A little help please...
Because I know that the past and upcoming weeks for you have been a bit hectic, I'm going to take care of items 17 - 33 of your chapter 14 guided reading. In other words, you don't have to write identifications for these terms (however, you can if you want). I'm going to create a PowerPoint this weekend of all the important individuals of the Renaissance and print it out for you this next week (I'll post it up here also). Enjoy your weekend! Click here to access the PowerPoint.
Thank you so much, Mr Benschine, that is so nice. :)
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome...thx :D
ReplyDelete1. THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete2. i like the picture :)
you. are. the. best.
ReplyDeleteHi. Mr. Benschine? I just wanted to let you know that you're my favourite teacher. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE AWESOME MR.BENSCHINE!!!
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU! I agree with Chaitanya!
ReplyDeleteYou're my savior. Thanks so much.
ReplyDeleteSeriously thanks
ReplyDeleteIf i were in a pageant, & they asked me who I think could save the world, I'd say YOUUUUU .
ReplyDeletethanks Mr. Benschine.....:)
ReplyDeletehahhahaa i love reading these comments.. thanks buff :))
ReplyDeleteeh? your alright i guess. and that picture is creeping the crap out of me.
ReplyDeleteyour so desperate for people to like you. HAHAHA.
ReplyDeleteNote to self. Remember to e-mail Lana's mother and remind her about checking the blog to keep up with her daughter's participation in class discussions. he-he-he...
ReplyDeletenote to self. Mr.Benschine laughs like a little girl....hehehe
ReplyDeleteNote to self. Never try to play Guitar Hero again.
ReplyDelete