
During the Tuesday seminar this week (November 10th), I will be giving a one hour presentation on the Mongols to review the information we worked on in class last week. If you're planning on attending, please leave a comment below.
P.S. I'm doing this because I just graded the "Exploring Mongol Eurasia" packets and I have some concerns as to some of your comprehension with the material.
Click here to access the PowerPoint on "Mongol Conquests" and click here to access the one on the "Mongol Empire."
Jessica Jarrett is most definately attending.
ReplyDeleteEmma Wolfe is too because she doesn't have a license.
ReplyDeletei will be there.
ReplyDeletethe honor's colloquim is on that day!
ReplyDeletei will also be there :)
ReplyDeletehey i will be there too...
ReplyDeletePlease, count me in. Class today scared me into action.
ReplyDeleteI'll be attending.
ReplyDeletei'll be there.
ReplyDeleteim going.
ReplyDeleteI'll be there.
ReplyDeletei will be theree.
ReplyDeletei will be in attendance.
ReplyDelete:)
I'm comming
ReplyDeletei'm so there
ReplyDeleteim coming :D
ReplyDeleteI might be there....just kidding!!! I will definitely be present.
ReplyDeleteSorry, that last comment was by Chaitanya Tondepu, the account name was mixed up.
ReplyDeletei came, i heard, i understood
ReplyDelete:) thanks mr b!
You're welcome. Alyways a pleasure.
ReplyDeleteguess what! it's time to put those slides on the blog now :)
ReplyDeleteand i of course should not forget to say "please"
ReplyDeleteMr. Beshine are you still going to put the power points up?
ReplyDelete-Hayden and Elizabeth
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteooooo, just tried to get to the 2nd doc, having the same problem as justin.......
ReplyDelete:(
still can't access the doc. its 2:53 now
ReplyDeleteWow guys. Try it now and let me know if it's working.
ReplyDeleteHurra! It works! Now i can brush up on my mongolian history.
ReplyDelete