
On Thursday, February 4th, there will be an extra credit film screening of Sofia Coppola's "Marie Antoinette." The screening will run from 3:45 until 5:45pm. For 10 points on a test, students will be required to turn in a typed historical film analysis to be due on Thursday, February 11th.
Questions to guide the film review:
How does the film relate to the historical events we discussed in class?
What transformations did Marie go through as the film progressed? Why?
How did the film portray life at Versailles?
What was the reaction of the nobility to the violent protests of the Parisians?
and here . . .
ReplyDeletesame... again... xP
ReplyDeleteThank You Mr. Benschine!!!! For both the extra credits!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThis was quite a bad movie.
ReplyDeleteoh hey, ben coff, shut your face :)
ReplyDeletebut not really because i don't think that's possible. still... don't criticize my movie!
This movie made Marie seem really childish and silly. I'm afraid I'll have to agree with Ben. I know, shocker, me with the horrible taste in movies (eh-hem Twilight)....
ReplyDeletenot your best extra credit film Mr. Benschine....
ReplyDeletemy honest opinion: bennifer is putting it nicely...
ReplyDelete