Mr. Benschine, this might be an inappropriate place to ask, but is it possible for you to write a teacher recommendation for me? I meant to ask today, but I forgot...Oops.
Mr.Benschine, great picture. I <3 LOTR. I don't understand why the kid is crying. He should be psyched. I would be! P.S. Maybe he hasn't read the book or watched the movie yet. Hmm... Possibly..
Mr. Benschine, this might be an inappropriate place to ask, but is it possible for you to write a teacher recommendation for me? I meant to ask today, but I forgot...Oops.
ReplyDeleteI'd be happy to Emma. Swing by one morning this week and we can discuss.
ReplyDeleteOkeedokee, thank you!
ReplyDeleteMr.Benschine, great picture. I <3 LOTR. I don't understand why the kid is crying. He should be psyched. I would be!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Maybe he hasn't read the book or watched the movie yet. Hmm... Possibly..
Get that Russian guy away from that nice white kid!
ReplyDeleteOMGEEEE LOOK ITS BENSCHINE AND KEVIN!!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xu_bE7g2wqM
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. OMG SAVANNAH.
ReplyDeleteNice Savannah... now I'm craving Burger King.
ReplyDelete