Click here to access the chapter 28 guided reading. This assignment will be due in class on Tuesday, March 30th (for periods 2, 4 and 6) and Wednesday, March 31st (for 7th period).
Okay...so this is just a suggestion...but, could you maybe put the Guided Readings in chronological order like they used to be rather than the sections by individuals and whatnot? It would make things a TON faster....haha thanks.
Jessica, honestly, the guided readings for the last few chapters are already completed, so they will probably remain in the format we've become used to in class. Really, if you are having difficulty with the format, swing by my room and we can try to find a few shortcuts (i.e., simply marking terms as you come across them while doing the reading). Also, if you are having trouble finding some of the terms, let me know and I'll help out. Hope this helps. Mr. B.
Thanks, Mr. Benschine...it's not so much the difficulty as it is the time consumption...I can still complete the Guided Readings accurately or whatever...it just takes me about twice as long to do so. But that's fine...I'll just get used to the format and go from there. Thanks! :)
Okay...so this is just a suggestion...but, could you maybe put the Guided Readings in chronological order like they used to be rather than the sections by individuals and whatnot? It would make things a TON faster....haha thanks.
ReplyDeleteJessica, honestly, the guided readings for the last few chapters are already completed, so they will probably remain in the format we've become used to in class. Really, if you are having difficulty with the format, swing by my room and we can try to find a few shortcuts (i.e., simply marking terms as you come across them while doing the reading). Also, if you are having trouble finding some of the terms, let me know and I'll help out. Hope this helps. Mr. B.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Mr. Benschine...it's not so much the difficulty as it is the time consumption...I can still complete the Guided Readings accurately or whatever...it just takes me about twice as long to do so. But that's fine...I'll just get used to the format and go from there. Thanks! :)
ReplyDelete