Sunday, March 14, 2010

Study Session Practice Quix Answers



Here are the answers to the unit 4 practice exam we took during the study session. Thanks to all who attended.
1. E
2. A
3. D
4. B
5. A
6. C
7. C
8. C
9. D
10. E
11. B
12. D
13. A
14. B
15. D
16. C
17. A
18. D
19. A
20. D
We can go over this tomorrow morning at the study session. I'll have extra copies of this sample quiz and the charts from the study session available tomorrow for anyone who wasn't able to make it Saturday.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Mr.Benschine,
    Could I come in tomorrow morning after the study session around perhaps 8:20ish to discuss my DBQ?

    Please and thank you,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex, let's meet right at 8:15 after the study session so that I have time to set up for my 1st period class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay. I'll be there. Thanks Mr. Benschine.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.