
Parents,
As we have been studying ancient India in class recently, there has been a request by the students to go out as a class to eat Indian food. I told the students that this would be fine as long as some parents volunteered to attend and help chaperon (it should be noted, however, that this is not an official school field trip). If I can get some parents to volunteer, I'd like for the students to meet at Himalayas Restaurant (5520 Peachtree Industrial Blvd., Atlanta 30341) tomorrow night at 9pm. I realize that this is late, but many of the students are in marching band and will be attending the football game prior to this event. If you'd like to volunteer to help with this, simply leave a comment on this blog entry, or e-mail me at benschinef@fultonschools.org. As a heads up to both parents and students, should we not get enough interest in this event to warrant its occurrence, I will post a note on the blog tomorrow by 4pm, cancelling or confirming the event.
My mom can goooooo
ReplyDeletemy mom too... maybeeeeeeeeee...
ReplyDeleteMy mom is going to call the restaurant tomorrow and see what dairy-free options they have available. If I can go, JP is going to come as well. I am not sure whether or not JP will go if I do not. He has not decided yet. However, my dad says that he will chaperon whether or not I go, seeing as he LOVES Indian food.
ReplyDeleteSounds like FUN! 3 for the Graham Clan +1, Savannah!
ReplyDeleteMy Mom & Dad will be there :)
ReplyDeleteGuys, DON'T go and watch District 9.
ReplyDeleteMr. Benschine is crazy for thinking it was good!
Love Lana :))
Great to hear there's going to be a nice crowd at Himilayas tomorrow. I'll call sometime around lunch and make reservations.
ReplyDeleteAlso, Lana... check out this link, it not only talks about how great District 9 was, but it shows the similarities between the movie and the South African apartheid.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2009/aug/20/district-9-south-africa-apartheid
:O. EXCUSE ME. District 9 was AMAZING. you Lana, my friend, no nothing of alien invasions. IT was amazing. Tis amazing.
ReplyDelete.... That is so weird mista b. In Oracle we read that same review............. For article-writing tips of course
ReplyDeleteCraziness.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteBen and I will definitely be there.
ReplyDeleteBased on Nicole's request, the whole family is going to be there. We don't have any experience with Indian food, but hopefully you can help us out.
ReplyDeleteHeleya