Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Permission Slips



Parents,

In class I will often use film clips to supplement previously studied material. While most of the films are rated G or PG, I sometimes show clips from films with a higher rating (for example, The Pianist or Last of the Mohicans). Before the end of the week, you should be recieving an annotated permission slip listing the films I might be pulling from. However, if you click here, you can access the full permission slips for each film which contains a film summary, its relation to the Georgia Performance Standards and its rating. Please feel free to contact me any questions concerning these.

2 comments:

  1. Does that mean there is a film review opportunity coming up soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. smart question bennifer, I was about to ask that myself! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.