Sunday, September 13, 2009

Extra Credit Opportunity



There will be an extra credit opportunity Tuesday (September 15th) morning at 7:30am in my classroom. To earn the extra credit you will need to come early to school to participate in a mapping activity relating to Alexander the Great's Empire. If you plan on attending, see me on Monday so that I can sign your agenda, thus allowing you to get past Officer Johnson before school begins.

2 comments:

  1. I have marching band that morning. Can you talk to Mr Naughton so I can get out of rehearsal early? Also, my website is on my profile like you asked.

    ~Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, I found that "What If?" book I told you about. I found it in the NSCS library, right by the guide to the AP World History Exam. I think you should check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.