Saturday, September 19, 2009

Chapter 6 Guided Reading

Click here to access the chapter 6 guided reading. The assignment is due in class on Friday, September 25th.


8 comments:

  1. why cant you make this guided reading due monday that way we have a weekend to complete it? That would be incredibly helpful and stress relieving. Please consider changing the due date.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Justin, while comments are appreciated, please don't feel like scheduling issues (such as due dates for assignments) are debatable. I'll explain, this one time, my reasoning. If the assignment were due the following Monday, it would only leave 4 days to complete the chapter 7 guided reading. Do not expect me to explain my reasoning in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are the Aryas and the Aryans the same people? In the book it says Aryas but on the guided reading it says Aryans.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Book typo, Becca. It's the Aryans.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yo Mr. B, I really dig your correct spelling of the word "theatre".

    No, I really do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey it's how I spell theatre so you need to drop the sarcasm bennifer! :P

    theater-the place
    theatre-the art
    according to GOD (aka Aikens)

    and besides, it's a direct "quote" from the book

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this Ashoka guy... I don't know about everyone else, but I really like him...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ben, then you should like class tomorrow. I just found an awesome video compilation from the Bollywood movie Asoka (yup, another word with multiple spellings).

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.