
An extra credit film review will be available this Friday (yes, the teacher workday) from noon until 3:00pm in my classroom. Simply come and view the film "The Message" and write up a film review by next Friday (October 16th). Truly, I believe that this film is very helpful in understanding the origins of Islam.
wait... you actually expect us to be awake that early?! :O
ReplyDeleteXP lolz
I'll be there probably
next friday is october 16th... :)
ReplyDeletethat movie was so confusing
ReplyDeleteDon't sweat the details. Focus on the film's relation to the material we covered in class.
ReplyDeleteto mr. benschine,
ReplyDeleteDuring the viewing of the message you told to concentrate on the conection to history not the summary of the film. is this movie the exception to the rule because this film is essentially a history of islam from muhammad to his death?
Justin, what I meant was for the actual film review, don't write too much on the film summary. In other words, I don't need a play by play of the film. Rather, draw from specific aspects of the film and relate them to the history we learned in class.
ReplyDelete