Friday, October 30, 2009

Maya PowerPoint



As I wasn't in class on Thursday, I've posted a PowerPoint on Teotihuacan and the Maya Empire. Click here to access it. Hopefully this will help you to study chapter 11 and complete your guided reading.


** Lana wanted me to write: " HEY GUYS, ITS LANA. I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT I LOVE GABBEH (GABBY LIMA) AND TAY TAY (TIARSHA BETHA) WITH ALL MY HEART. Gabby is not a gangsta, I am. :)"

3 comments:

  1. Lana, you're such a hater!
    i'm such a gangstaa.
    my initials (GFL) says so:
    gangsta fa life :)

    haha, i love you too =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. no gabby, mr. benschine is the real hater here.
    he's such a weirdo. gosh.
    and gabbeh can't rap for your life. :/ hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Lana... see if you get another shout out on the blog. Also, I've just deducted 12 points from you last quiz. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.