Sorry Claire, it takes me time to try and match your wittiness. Hope all is well at St. Pius! We miss you over here. We read your Ethiopian narrative out loud in class the other day... hysterical.
St. Pius...I confuse everyone with my unexplained knowledge of Judaism and my hebrew abilities. AP US is no where near as fun as AP World, but I'll most likely fal the exam just the same? You should undoubtedly commision more journal entries from me..or have me in as a guest speaker to demonstrate how not to succeed while still having fun.
That should cover everything. I bet you're having fun with her as a mentor! I'm going to come visit soon..most likely in my uniform so everyone can ridicule me. Possible expect an impromptu drop-in in the next month. maybe.
just as a heads up, when you downlaod the chapter 8 guided reading it is labeled as chapter one. the terms are corect though.
ReplyDeleteAll fixed.
ReplyDeleteMr. Benschine. I'm really sad about you not responding.
ReplyDeleteSorry Claire, it takes me time to try and match your wittiness. Hope all is well at St. Pius! We miss you over here. We read your Ethiopian narrative out loud in class the other day... hysterical.
ReplyDeletethat was soooo funny :P
ReplyDeleteHaaa
ReplyDeleteSt. Pius...I confuse everyone with my unexplained knowledge of Judaism and my hebrew abilities. AP US is no where near as fun as AP World, but I'll most likely fal the exam just the same? You should undoubtedly commision more journal entries from me..or have me in as a guest speaker to demonstrate how not to succeed while still having fun.
I have Jess as a mentor in 7th period for that.
ReplyDeleteThat should cover everything. I bet you're having fun with her as a mentor! I'm going to come visit soon..most likely in my uniform so everyone can ridicule me. Possible expect an impromptu drop-in in the next month. maybe.
ReplyDelete